Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Would our military fire on US

A few days ago Freda and I were talking about how bleak things look in the country today. She asked, "do you think if a bunch of protestors that Obama didn't like ever got rowdy in front of the White House that our soldiers would open fire on their fellow citizens?"  I told her I really didn't know, but I do know that they' re duty bound to carry out and follow all orders given by superior officers or the Commander In Chief. Just a niggling worry; an idle conversation. Then today I received an e-mail from an old Navy shipmate which drove the point home very clearly. I hope you all take time to watch this 1932 video. It is a real eye opener. And lest we forget, I added an old news clip from the 1960's "Kent State Massacre" at the end.  Let's all pray that history does not repeat itself in our beleagured nation today.



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment